Managed IT Services & Support
Our Managed IT Services Plans and Support are designed to enhance your existing network while securing critical processes for your unique business model. We are dedicated to keeping your business running as efficiently and productively as possible.
Server, Workstation, and Network Monitoring and Support
We utilize advanced tools, tested processes, and best practices to keep your mission-critical network, servers, and workstations running smoothly 24/7. We work behind the scenes so you and your staff don’t need to think about your IT
Annual Assessments, Patch Management, and Reviews
Never worry about missing a critical software update again. Routine testing, annual assessments of your technology infrastructure, and remote monitoring is done to detect potential issues in your organization’s infrastructure before they happen
IT Helpdesk Services
Whether you are a local business or have operations across the globe, we personally answer every call with courtesy, respect, and a commitment to the success of your business. We’re available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8AM – 5PM with Emergency After-Hours support offered to our clients as an additional service
Backup and Recovery Services
Whether you want to use the Cloud or Tapes to back up your data, we’re here to work with you to protect your organization’s most important information no matter what
Priority Onsite Support with Guaranteed Monthly Visits
When you sign up for a Network Maintenance Plan, you receive guaranteed onsite visits each month to make sure your business is operating smoothly and efficiently
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your IT Support process work?
- Our IT Support process is designed to be as easy as possible for our clients. All client-reported issues are responded to in a reasonable commercial effort based within the hours of support plan coverage. The ticket priority is described below:
- Priority 1 (Responds within 1 hour): Failure of the product during operation to meet documented functional requirements such that no useful work can be done or causes some primary major function of the software to become disabled. No work-around
- Priority 2 (Responds within 2 hours): Failure of the product during operation to meet documented functional requirements which involves the loss of critical functionality in the software. Acceptable work-around available.
- Priority 3 (Scheduled time): This priority is only used in requesting work orders for software customization, scheduling version upgrades, moving servers, etc.
- You call the shots with ALIT Support. For every support call you make to us, you decide the priority, because we are in the business of saving you time. You may also call, email, or utilize the interactive Client Support Portal to enter a ticket. We stand ready to come onsite to your organization’s physical location as well, because all of our IT services are managed in-house at our office located right here in Denton, Texas.
What do your managed IT services cost?
- Our pricing is totally dependent on what your organization needs to get your technology up to date, secure, and streamlined. We provide a free initial network consultation to evaluate what you currently have, and then prepare an accurate quote for your organization’s needs. We work collaboratively with you to ensure success in your technology investment.
Do you offer consumer-level repair service?
- Austin Lane Managed IT Services is a Network Maintenance Provider, and therefore do not service direct consumers. We do not offer "break/fix" services, and our clients are local businesses and organizations, rather than direct consumers.
What type of clients do you work with?
- We serve a wide variety of industries including legal, non-profit, manufacturing, construction, architectural, government, insurance, real estate, financial, oil & gas, and automotive. Our clients typically have at least 10 workstations and one server in the DFW area.
Who are your technology partners?
- We are a certified Microsoft Partner and have long lasting industry relationships with Barracuda, Meraki, Cisco, Dell, Xerox, Microsoft 365, TSPlus, IGel Thin Clients, Ubiquiti, and more.
Can Austin Lane support our smartphones?
- Typically, clients are looking for calendar, contacts, and email to be setup on these types of devices. It is Austin Lane’s position to provide 15 minutes of support on any type of need. Smartphones are not part of the network support agreement and after the 15 minutes further work on the device would be considered outside of coverage of the agreement.